Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Update from New York

Well, I figured it was time for me to join the Blogging world. While I do have thoughts that I like to share from time to time, I have no real vision of changing the world with this blog. In fact, it will probably just be a forum for me to ramble when I need to and post pictures of our adventures hear in New York.
It has been a crazy month, full of ups and downs. My young family is growing and it is amazing to watch my children come into their own personalities. Caleb will turn eight in a month and I can't believe it! Caitlyn really is becoming her own person, she has an opinion about everything and is as stubborn as her mother (in a good way of course). Joshua is a ball of energy and is reminding us what it is like to have a two-year old running around the house and getting into everything. Elizabeth is a beautiful little girl who smiles a lot when she isn't screaming :). We are anxiously looking at her development and are happy to see the progress she is making. Katie continues to amaze me. She is a great mom and a great wife and truly makes marriage easy. I don't know how she can put up with me, but I am not complaining.

Anyway, I have to get back to work...I have wasted too much time already! Mom and Dad, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.


The kids at the Brooklyn Aquarium. We were watching the sea lion show...truthfully, it wasn't that impressive, but the kids really seemed to like it, not that you could tell from their faces!


Katie and Joshua on a ride at Coney Island. It was on the ride home from Coney Island that we got the phone call from the doctor informing us that Ellie didn't have Fragile X, so it really was a very, very good day all around!


More fun at Coney Island. The tea cups always make me think of Disneyland and dad making us feel sick from going around so fast...


If you can't tell, he is a pretty happy kid...


Baby Ellie in her Easter Sunday dress.

2 comments:

Mark Christensen said...

Great Idea Cim!
Share this on your visit next week..it is right in line with our phone converstation!
Go Blogging!
Mark

Cim Carver said...

Thanks Mark. I have been wanting to do this for a while, I am glad to finally have it done!

I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!