Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Joshua's 3rd Birthday!

It's a small miracle I know, but Joshua survived to see his third birthday! There were days when I had my doubts that he would make it. Oh yeah, and I survived to see him turn three too! Even though he is 40 pounds and wears clothes the size of a 4 year old, I swear he's only three. We like to call him "mini-Cim" although there isn't a whole lot that is mini about him. Joshua loves all things animal and dinosaur and decided he wanted a "dinosaur birthday party". (Go ahead Wiggles fans, sing the song. I know it's hard to resist).


Here is the dinosaur birthday cake that I made.




Cim is lighting the candles and the volcano. These are Joshua's buddies here in New York. From left to right we have Cim, Max, Joshua, Mercer and Elliott.





Here's Joshua opening his present (sea life creatures).


Happy Birthday Joshua! I love you!

4 comments:

mama C said...

holy cow!!!! I can not believe he is so big. Happy birthday Joshua! Great cake-way to go mom.

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

HE IS AWESOME!! Yay for 3!! Sorry I didn't get a card off to him! Life was crazy this last month! He is so cute & I love the cake! You have mad-cake skills Katie...LOVE YOU ALL!

Jonathan said...

Ah cool!!!!! I want sea life creatures!!!! I love it waht a awesome looking party.

Hallstrom

jenny.hawkes said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! We miss seeing you every Sunday. Glad things are going well for you