Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!

Today is Cim's birthday and I just want to say how happy I am that he was born. Even though he is in Switzerland today without me, I still love him! :) Unfortunately I can't make any jokes about how old he is because, as he always reminds me, I am 2 years older than him. Well, I honestly don't know what I would do without my better half. I love you Cim and am so grateful for you. Thanks for making me laugh, for helping me through all the difficult times and for helping me to be a better mom, wife and person. Thank you for loving me in spite of all my weaknesses. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Cim Carver said...

...just for the record, Katie really doesn't have any weaknesses. There isn't really anything I contribute to our relationship other than keeping her from being translated...

Cim Carver said...

...just for the record, Katie really doesn't have any weaknesses. There isn't really anything I contribute to our relationship other than keeping her from being translated...

Mari Elizabeth Couture said...

Happy Birthday!! We love you! Wish we could make you sing to us on your birthday & show us how to NOT spit on your birthday cake like Ammon while blowing your candles out! Katie- you are so nice, I am so glad he married you!!

Love you big brother!!
~Mari

Gabbitas Family said...

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!