Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring has finally sprung!








I didn't think Winter was ever going to go away! But, the proof is in the daffodills! Yeah! The kids played outside in the backyard and enjoyed a little sunshine. It was about 55 degrees outside and mostly sunny. Today is supposed to be closer to 60 and tomorrow around 70! We are so excited! Then the rain is going to return on friday, but we will enjoy it while we can.

Watch out Eli Manning! Caleb is coming after your job! These are really not the best videos of him throwing. He throws an awesome spiral!

7 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love your big backyard. I cant believe how far Kaleb can throw and how big Ellie is. Keep the pictures coming.

Gabbitas Family said...

Ellie has a smile on her face in EVERY picture I see of her! She's adorable. We have the pictures of your kids on our fridge and we were showing Taylor last week, his friend Ellie. He pointed but didn't say anything. Maybe they can see each other enough this summer to be best friends!

Sheryl said...

He really is a natural. He amazes me everytime! p.s. I really want Spring to stay...ahhh!

namyersfam said...

Spring? I think summer just hit us today it was 90. We had to use the a/c for the last week at night to sleep. Rain would be nice but I don't thing we'll see that till October. Wow caleb got a good arm he just a natural sports kid.

Sheryl said...

So yeah I'm thinkin' that i'm gonna go private on my blog. even though i'd like some random person to read my blog and read my testimony and then get baptized, i sometimes want to get to the nitty gritty, you know what i'm sayin'...so yeah you want in?

Send me your email to sherylkgarner@gmail.com

Sheryl said...

p.s. found out about the "rumor" not true, my friend's dad said he broke his ankle. that's all. but i told her what i heard and she said she'd investigate further, and the fact she hasnt said anything since i'm thinkin' its just the broken ankle still :)

Mark said...

Cim I just wanted to say whats up, I happened accross your blogg after getting a post on mine from Briggsy and Morgan. Whats up? How's life?

Good lookin family. That spiral looks better than mine by the way.

Take care. Check us out at fourandhappy.blogspot.com. See ya