Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Long and The Short of It!

Ok, so here it is... Caitlyn's hair was long, at least longer, and now it is short! Caleb started the fun and excitement last sunday with some orange-handled scissors by chopping off the sides and front of Caitlyn's hair. Then the guy at supercuts was not so super, turning her mullet into a shag. So, we tried the kids' salon at the mall and all she did was trim the shag! AAGGHH! Not exactly what I had in mind. So, finally we made the trek into the city, where we should have gone in the first place and Ammon saved the day! So, here is the new Caitlyn:






6 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

wow, it does look good. If it makes you feel any better, I wanted my hair that short when I was in 2nd grade. It was that short until like 4th grade.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

She looks so cute! I loved reading this! haha. I think every mom has to go through this at some point! My favorite is how you said she said "Mom, its fine! Just take me to school" so you did!

Elizabeth said...

Don't you just love the silly things kids do!! I think I cut my own hair in 3rd grade..the night before school pics! Too cute she is!

Kris said...

I have to say we've had no scissor/hair incidents in the almost 7 years of being a parent. However, with 2 boys who usually have buzzed heads...that problem solves itself.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I did the short hair. I think Caleb may follow in Ammon's footsteps and become a celebrity stylist.

Sheryl said...

Caitlyn's cute and Ammons hot. Enough said. :)