Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween 2007

Ok, believe it or not...I have actually found time to post! Sorry for the absence, things have been pretty crazy around here lately. Good news, the new office is up and running, we have moved, and we were able to get to Tahiti and back (see the previous post)...so hopefully things will calm down!

Anyway, here are some pictures and sweet videos from Halloween.


Ellie the elephant at Caleb's Halloween parade.


Moe (Joshua) & Deedee (Caitlyn) ready to trick or treat.


Yes...I am a freaking good looking man


Ellie sporting my hot mullet

Here are some videos....the first one is my favorite




Hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!!! I cannot wait to see them! How funny is that mullet & your tats! hahaha. So fun. Yay for Halloween.
love
Mari