Friday, September 7, 2007

California Dreamin'

Here are some pictures from our little family vacation to California. I don't know how Katie's parents put up with us for so long, but it was great to spend so much time with them! Enjoy the pictures!


Here are the kids with Goofy. They really had a lot of fun seeing all the characters.


A little video of the ride "Its a Small World"


Caitlyn was absolutely in love with being able to meet all the princeses. I don't think her grin could be any bigger.


Ellie really loved the Playhouse Disney show...as did Katie.


Joshua was looking to cool down after spending almost 12 hours at Disneyland.


Here we are cruzin' at the Santa Monica pier.


Joshua seeing the ocean for the very first time...and enjoying some icecream.


Joshua still enjoying the ice cream, or what was left of it.


Here we are at the Santa Monica beach, it was sooooo hot they couldn't even stand on the sand.


Here are a few of us at the LA Zoo...in case you were wondering, it was insanely hot there as well!

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! We look forward to seeing everyone (well, almost everyone) at Christmas!!

-Cim

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hey, I loved reading about your family and all your adventures and I loved the pics. Nice blogging! We're just starting ours...you can check it out at robbandkris.blogspot.com

Take care,

The Briggs

zaira said...

I can not believe it!!! This is Zaira from Canarias, I was looking stuff on the internet and I was wondering how were you doing so I don`t know how there you are.
I´m glad to see you are a grat and big family. Best wishes and regards from Canarias,
Love , Zaira.

Cim Carver said...

Zaira, is that really you? Please send me your e-mail. My e-mail address is katiecarver@juno.com. I have missed you. How are you? Love,
Katie